Saturday, June 18, 2011

19-06-2011

When I need you by my side, the
You do not on my side; (

Why do so every time!?
When I need you both know when a gone
Vanish forever end ............................................ .........
But leave me alone
Sad.Sad.I have a person to overcome it to make it disappear
Unfortunately, I forget
Want to brainwash the previously happened unpleasant things washed spotless
Only memories
There IQ + + + +
Sad.Sad.Unpleasant regarded wash it off
Unfortunately
But do not have this feature



Love

Hate


I love turned into hate
1314 is not just the final say
Speaking of cool to do not to say
After a day can be when nothing has happened over the ..........

Because you are such a person
Make it difficult to be unhappy
Why are you so must!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment